***All appointments require a credit card on file, a $50 deposit & a minimum 7 day rebook or cancellation or forfeiture of deposit will apply. No exceptions.
***7 day cancel/rebook on touchups or forfeit appt. Must pay $100 non refundable deposit, in advance, to rebook late cancellations. No exceptions
Hairstrokes Technique – $600.00
Shading Technique – $600.00
Combination Technique – $700.00
Add shade at touch up- $100.00
6 month touch up $125.00
1 year touch up- $250.00
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take?
For the first microblading session, the entire procedure should take about 1 hour. During this session, the brow technician will shape and style the client’s brows for client approval. We then follow with pigment color selection. Once the client is satisfied with the choices, we begin the procedure. If necessary, the client will have a follow up visit as aminor touch up. The second microblading session takes place after 6 weeks after the initial session. This session will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete.
How long does it take to heal?
The eyebrow area will be slightly red after the procedure and color will appear very dark. This is normal for the procedure and part of the healing process. The color will fade by up to 70% as it heals. In the following days, the eyebrows will continue to be dark and you will notice slight scabbing. Do not pick at the scabs as this may damage the skin and the outcome of the microbladed area. The eyebrows will lighten up in color as it heals. No down time is required after microblading procedure. It takes approximately 7 – 14 days for the brows to heal over, and about 1 month for the color to fully set in. You’ll notice the color is very light right after the first two weeks of healing; the skin will have an opaque milky looking quality to it. This is known as the milky skin, which is common in tattooing and is due to the tissue still healing from the inside out even though the surface of the skin is healed. The true color will reveal itself once healed.
Is the touch up session necessary?
Yes! A touch up session after 6 weeks is necessary as everyone heals differently and outcomes will vary. Certain areas may not pick up during first session and will need to be refilled. Pigment color may need to be adjusted, brow thickness and more strokes can be added. Individuals with oily skin often require a deeper shade during the touch up session as the oils tend to lighten the pigment. Most importantly, your touch up session is when we refine your brows to ensure it looks perfect and retains the color for the whole year!
Can I get my touch up session sooner than 4 weeks?
Touch up sessions should not be done earlier than 6 weeks after the initial microblading session as pigment color has not fully settled into the skin. Most importantly, this is to prevent scar damage as the tissue requires time to completely heal.
Is it painful?
The pain level for the procedure is considered mild to none. Everyone responds differently depending on the client, the feeling of the procedure has been described as light cat scratches to not feeling anything. Topical anesthetics “may” be used and may contain lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine and epinephrine, however, the lighter the pigment, the less it is recommended as solutions dilute your pigment, especially on blondes, taupes and lighter pigmented clients. After the procedure, redness and slight swelling in the area is normal. Clients describe the area feeling similar to a light sunburn. Clients can take Tylenol but not aspirin or ibuprofen.
How long does it last?
Since microblading pigments are not implanted into the skin as deep as traditional tattoos, the area will naturally fade overtime. Microblading typically lasts 1 to 3 years, depending on skin type (normal, oily, dry), age (youthful/mature), products, healing aftercare, picking, getting wet, age of skin, density of skin, elasticity, they are all factors that determine “your” personal outcome. Skincare routine will also affect the lasting effect of the pigment: patients who tan, uses products with AHA or Glycolic Acid with fade faster as your skin will resurface faster. Each individual’s color retention within the skin will vary. To maintain the brows looking fresh, a touch up is suggested every 6-12 months. Clients can let the microbladed area fade over time, but please note a slight shadow may remain.
Who is not suitable for the procedure?
Eyebrow microblading is not recommended for everyone. Anyone who has a serious medical condition, such as the following will require a physician’s note:
- Cancer or currently undergoing chemotherapy
- Heart conditions, pacemaker or using heart medications (i.e. blood thinning medications)
- Auto immune disorder (i.e. Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Cystic Fibrosis)
- Viral infections and or diseases
- Prone to keloid scarring
- Transmittable blood disease, HIV or Hepatitis
- Had an organ transplant
We do not recommend microblading your eyebrows if you’ve recently had any of the following:
- Sick with cold, flu, or sinus/respiratory infection (please reschedule your appointment and stay home to recover)
- Skin irritations including: sunburn, rash, eczema, shingles, acne, or psoriasis near the treated area
- Had Botox within 3 weeks from scheduled appointment
- Have gotten a deep tan or chemical peels in the last 2 weeks
- Pregnant or nursing (Microblading is considered a tattoo and we suggest discussing it with your doctor first.)
- Used Accutane in the past year
If you have any reactions to the following, you will not be given pre-numb or procedure creams. (These creams are used to reduce the discomfort of the procedure.):
* Ezina Beauty, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who we deem not suitable for this procedure or for any other reason. Ezina Beauty, LLC makes the decision to microblade an individual based on their own discretion.
Risks and complications?
We take all proper precautions for a safe session by using sterilized equipment, new needles and in a sanitized environment. Should clients follow our pre and post care instructions, there should be minimal risks or complications. Although allergic reactions to the pigments are rare, it could be possible for certain individuals. We suggest a pigment patch test for individuals who have high skin sensitivities or are sensitive to:
- Topical makeup products
- Gold, silver and nickel
- Hair dyes
Patch tests should be performed 5 – 7 days prior.
What if I do not like it?
As with all cosmetic procedures, individuals should not make their choices lightly. We always recommend clients do their research, understand the procedure and compare different artists’ work and portfolio when making their decisions. Our brow technicians will do their utmost to shape and style the eyebrows to the clients satisfaction prior to the procedure. Every effort will be made to achieve an even appearance, but please realize our faces are never perfectly symmetrical. Uneven appearance can be fixed during the touch up session. Pigment discoloration and color correction can also be fixed during the touch up session. Microbladed brows will eventually fade away if no additional touch ups are done.
What are your cancellation or missed appointment policies?
Clients are able to cancel or reschedule appointments at anytime with a minimum of ONE week notice prior to the appointment time, otherwise a non-refundable $100 fee, paid in advance to rebook/reschedule, will apply, no exceptions. All appointments require a $50 deposit at the time of your booking, this will go towards your remaining balance. To cancel or reschedule, please email or call us. Confirmation of cancellation will be done by email or phone.
- No Botox treatments should be done 3 weeks prior or 4 weeks after procedure
- No chemical peels 60 days before or after procedure (brows will peel quicker due to chemicals traveling under the skin)
- No Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams, or serums containing acids as these will fade brows prematurely
- Do not work out or sweat heavily the day of the procedure (Or 2 weeks after)
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face the day of the procedure
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, or ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before procedure
- No alcohol or caffeine 24 hrs before procedure
After Care Instructions
- Avoid contact with water or any other liquids for 7 days or until scabs are COMPLETELY gone after treatment (even a small drop which seems unimportant will expand a wound and scab will appear)
- Ezina Beauty recommends a dry heal for best results & pigment retention.
- After 7 days (or when scabs are completely shedded) you can use gentle neutral soap or non-greasy cleanser to keep eyebrows clean.
- Do not use any other ointments, creams with vitamins or antibiotics on eyebrows.
- No workouts for at least 5 days after treatment.
- No sauna, swimming, lakes or other risky areas for at least 2 weeks after treatment.
- No sunbathing, solarium or tanning for 4 weeks.
- No cosmetic on affected area for 2 weeks.
- Do not scratch, touch and sleep on your eyebrows
If eyebrows will be kept clean and dry only a thin film (not scab) will appear after 4 – 7 days. It will peel off itself (do not touch or scratch it). After the film peels off, dryness and flakiness can appear. In this case a small amount of grape seed oil can be used after disinfection. Pay attention on cleansing eyebrows during all healing period (28 – 45 days).
In case of water, sebum or sweat contact, the wound will expand and depending on wetness type a soft or hard scab will appear. Do not scratch the scab as this will cause a white spot to appear and will remove pigment.
One touch up is recommended after 6 – 8 weeks, if needed, and is included in the initial price. There will be only ONE touch up given to any client if they have purchased that option. If you need more than one, each addtional touch up will cost from $100-150 depending on the procedure you purchased *** please read terms on cancellations/rebooks in pricing area. Conditions apply.
Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair. It gives the appearance of simulated hair using fine deposits of cosmetic tattoo pigments resulting in a 3D effect. You can read all about microblading in the fact sheet at the link below:
Go to #browsbydeanna on Instagram for before & after photos (profile picture is business logo, Ezina beauty)
Pictures, Before & Afters & Brow reveal videos
For more videos please visit #browsbydeanna on Instagram